Biomass Cook Stove
Biomass Cook Stove
ESB-R SMOKELESS BIOMASS/ PELLET STOVE WITH SOLAR PANEL AND BATTERY BACK UP
( A Source of Renewable Energy; Small Efforts forEmission Free World & Improved Health of Women-Children)
More than 160 million Indian households are cooking with inefficient and polluting biomass and coal cook stove. Enersol Biopower Pvt. Ltd. has launched improved smokeless biomass/pellet stove with complete combustion which replaces the traditional biomass / kerosene chulha. This improved system could yield enormous gains in health and welfare for the weakest and most vulnerable sections of the society. The target of the company is to deploy them to all Indian households that currently use traditional cook stoves.
BENEFITS OF REPLACING TRADITIONAL CHULHA WITH ESB-R SMOKELESS BIOMASS STOVE
Our system has many social and commercial positive impacts on our rural people. They are as below:
1. To live in less polluted and healthier kitchen enviournment. It reduces the risk of health issues in women and children. They can have a healthier life by replacing their old traditional chulha with new ESB-R somkeless stove.
2. Many villages have electricity cut at evening time especially 6PM to 10PM. They use kerosene light to enlighten their house. It again releases emission. Our system is portable which comes with solar panel plus 12hours battery back up and with one LED. They can use this LED in a room for domestic purpose and even can be used for studies for their children.
3. 2 in 1 solution: Food can be prepared,same time the water jacket can be used to generate hot water fro domestic purpose. Maximizes the thermal efficiency as no heat loss because the chamber is covered with water jacket.
4. More efficient than traditional chulha.
5. Reliable, rugged and compact system.
6. Low maintenance and easy to operate.
7. Reachable to both rural and urban people.
8. Completely replace the fossil fuels.
9. An eco-friendly product with low emission and no soot.
10. Climate change mitigation and adaptation.
1. Fuel -Biomass / Pellets / dung
2. Mode of feeding - Manual / Automatic
3. Ash Removal- Manual
4. Biomass Consumption - 1kg to 5kg ( depends on size of stove)
5. Battery back-up - 10-12hours